HOW OUR WINES COME ABOUTModern technology for tradition flavored lavish wines
All wines in Trišić Winery are made with superior
know-how and state of the art technology, with respect of the strictest standards of quality control.
Our wine-making technology is so unique because it works for nature, not against it.
Our wines have won a number of prestigious awards, but that does not compare to their unique taste.
- About the wineThe dry red wine is produced from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes, carefully grown and picked in our vineyard. The color of the wine is opaque red, varietal scent and fruity notes, and beautiful barrique tones. The taste is pronouncedly varietal, of excellent consistency and aroma.
- Awards and Interesting factsIt is a premium wine that triumphed in the 2016 competition for the best Serbian red wine, and in 2018 became the absolute winner of the Beo Wine Challenge Cup, as the absolutely best Serbian red wine. It proudly bears the surname of the owner of Trišić Winery, Mr. Momčilo
- About the WineThis wine is made from the coupage of Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc varieties. The color of the wine is opaque red, of intensive scent and varietal aromas of Cabernet and Merlot, with highlighted barrique tones. The taste is full, balanced and rounded out, with good consistency and aroma.
- Awards and Interesting FactsDimasid is a Silver Medalist at the 2019 Decanter World Wine Awards in London. This champion wine of exquisite quality proudly bears in its name the seal of Mr. Momčilo's love for his grandchildren. This wine’s name is an acronym with the initial letter (D) standing in Serbian language for grandfather (Mr. Momčilo) and the remaining being initial letters of his grandchildren's names.
- About the wineThe dry red wine bearing the name of the Trišić family ancestor is produced from Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes carefully tended to in the Trišić Wine Cellar. The color of the wine is opaque red, with a varietal scent of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, along with a hint of blackberries and ripe sour cherries.
- Awards and Interesting FactsThis wine is named after the ancestor of the Trišić family, Mr. Momčilo’s great-grandfather, who was a winegrower.
- About the wineDry rosé wine produced from Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes. It is refreshing and has comforting taste with an expressed aroma of wild berries.
- Awards and Interesting FactsThe name of this wine in Serbian indicates a person which invokes pride, mostly among the closest family circle, that regards his achievements as a common heritage.
- About the wineDry white wine produced from Rhine Riesling grapes, carefully grown and picked in our vineyard. This wine is recognizable by the aroma of green apples and meadow flowers, and longer maturing accords it specific noble notes that resemble the smell of lamp oil.
- Awards and Interesting FactsThe name of this wine is a loanword, but in Serbian it is used as a term for someone who is courageous, brave and ready for the final effort in achieving a higher goal, however impossible it may seem.
- About the wineDry white wine produced from Chardonnay grapes. The color of the wine is straw yellow, the varietal scent of Chardonnay, mildly fruity, while the taste is moderately full, with medium persistence of aroma.
- Awards and Interesting FactsThe name of this wine in Serbian marks a marvelous story, woven with supernatural phenomena, events and heroes.
Our vineyard covers an area of about 1.8 hectares and is located 30 km from Belgrade, in the village of Vranić,
Municipality of Barajevo, in the north of the region of
Šumadija, also known as Serbian Tuscany.
MEETVine varieties in our vineyard
Variety created in the 17th century by naturally crossing Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon Blanc varieties.
One of the varieties originally from Bordeaux, created by crossing Cabernet Franc and Magdeleine Noire varieties.
This variety from Burgundy, first mentioned in the
mid-18th century, probably as a result from crossing the varieties of Pinot Noir and Gouais.
The Bordeaux variety, believed to have been brought to
the valley of the River Loire by the notable Cardinal
It is considered that this variety originates from the cross of Gouais Blanc and Gewürztraminer, as well as wild vines.
MEETTrišić Winery’s founder
Momčilo Trišić is not a completely ordinary man. He is
ordinary in “just” about everything as any good person
you know. He is special because of his miraculous
strength and talent, with whose help he creates
irreplicable values from the aegis of tradition.
The man who created Trišić Winery..
Memories are life’s riches, our wines won't let you forget them.
TASTE AND EXPERIENCEVisit us
Located in the beautiful Šumadija meadows and hills, with views of the Avala and Kosmaj peaks, our winery will provide you with an unforgettable experience.
Tasting tours are organized between 10 AM and 7 PM.